Shiva Eye Shell Sunburst Necklace
A natural Shiva Eye sea shell set in a handmade, light catching sunburst design on a solid silver chain.
The Shiva Eye shell is a beautiful white shell with a natural swirl or wave design on one side and on the other side a striking plume of colours. The shell is said to be the open eye on one side and the eyelashes of the closed eye on the other.
Named after the Hindu God, Shiva, the shell represents the Third eye chakra and is used as a symbol for awakening, opening the mind and releasing creativity.
In some folklore Shiva Eye shells are called 'Mermaids Money' and bring good luck to travellers, fishermen and ocean folk.
- 92.5 Sterling Silver and genuine sea shell pendant
- Chain available in a choice of lengths
- Pendant size approx. 20mm by 30mm in including bale
- Please note each shell is naturally individual and therefore may vary slightly in size and colour from the one pictured
- Feel good that a 5% donation from our profits will be made to an Ocean protecting organisation from the sale of this necklace