Spiral Sea shell & Shiva Eye Pendant | Necklace
An intricate silver sea shell pendant featuring a handset Shiva Eye shell available with or without a solid silver chain.
A perfect present for all those who love the sea and natural beauty.
The Shiva Eye shell is a beautiful white shell with a natural swirl or wave design on one side. Named after the Hindu God, Shiva, the shell represents the Third eye chakra and is used as a symbol for awakening, opening the mind and releasing creativity.
In some folklore Shiva Eye shells are called 'Mermaids Money' and bring good luck to travellers, fishermen and ocean folk.
- 92.5 Sterling Silver and genuine sea shell pendant
- Chain available in a choice of lengths
- Pendant size approx. 14mm wide by 26mm long including bale
- Please note each shell is naturally individual and therefore may vary slightly in size and colour from the one pictured
- Feel good that a 5% donation from our profits will be made to an Ocean protecting organisation from the sale of this necklace