Shiva Eye Shell & OM Reversible Pendant | Necklace
An unusual reversible pendant which has a natural Shiva Eye sea shell on one side and a cut out OM symbol on the other.
The Shiva Eye shell is a beautiful white shell featuring a natural swirl or wave design. Named after the Hindu God, Shiva, the shell represents the Third eye chakra and is used as a symbol for awakening, opening the mind and releasing creativity.In some folklore Shiva Eye shells are called 'Mermaids Money' and bring good luck to travellers, fishermen and ocean folk.
The symbol OM represents a mystical Sanskrit sound of Hindu origin and is used as a mantra. OM is the sound of the higher divine power of the universe and its connection to each of us.
Without beginning or end and embracing all that has existed, exists and shall exist.
- 92.5 Sterling Silver and genuine sea shell pendant
- Available with or without a solid silver chain in a choice of lengths
- Pendant size approx. 15mm wide by 25mm long including bale
- Please note each shell is naturally individual and therefore may vary slightly in size and colour from the one pictured
- Feel good that a 5% donation from our profits will be made to an Ocean protecting organisation from the sale of this necklace