Shiva Shell Seahorse Pendant | Necklace
Beautifully detailed solid silver seahorse charm featuring a handset Shiva Eye sea shell.
The Shiva Eye shell is a white shell with a natural swirl or wave design on one side. Named after the Hindu God, Shiva, the shell represents the Third eye chakra and is used as a symbol for awakening, opening the mind and releasing creativity.
In some folklore Shiva Eye shells are called 'Mermaids Money' and bring good luck to travellers, fishermen and ocean folk.
- Solid 92.5 sterling silver and genuine sea shell pendant
- Available with or without a choice of solid silver chain
- Pendant size approx. 11mm wide by 30mm long including bale
- Please note each shell is naturally unique and therefore may vary slightly in size and colour from the one pictured
- Feel good that a 5% donation from our profits will be made to an Ocean protecting organisation from the sale of this necklace