Majanicho Seaglass Triple Pendant - Seafoam
Unique pendant matching three naturally frosted seaglass gems, collected from the Atlantic north shore and handset in solid silver.
Elegant muted tones of pale aqua, light blue and delicate sea foam white.
Authentic sea glass takes 20 to 40 years, and sometimes as much as 100 to 200 years, to acquire its characteristic texture and shape.
The back of this solid silver pendant is left open to allow the light to pass through the seaglass.
It has a large size bale to fit most chains, collars or necklace types but you can also add a solid silver snake chain.
' A walk on the beach is worth a thousand words. '
- Unique design, one of kind
- Handmade Solid 92.5 Sterling Silver
- 100% Recycled/reclaimed materials
- Genuine beach collected Atlantic sea glass
- Size of pendant approx 12mm wide X 45mm long including bale
- Weight of pendant 6g
- Large bale design to fit most chains and collars
- Handmade piece that supports artists and the local economy
- Feel good that a 5% donation from my profits will be made to an Ocean protecting organisation from the sale of this pendant