Atlantis Sapphire Blue Seaglass Ring
Genuine surf tumbled sea glass, beach combed from the Atlantic coast and set in a handmade solid silver ring with adjustable band.
This rare coloured intense sapphire blue sea glass makes for a beautiful and dramatic statement ring. The sturdy design uses a heavy weight of silver, making it very strong and hardwearing even though it has an adjustable band.
Authentic sea glass takes 20 to 40 years, and sometimes as much as 100 to 200 years, to acquire its characteristic texture and shape.
A completely one of kind piece and a wonderful gift for anyone who loves unique handmade jewellery or the ocean.
Comes gift packaged with recycled/recyclable materials and a sea glass description card.
Approx size UK O | US 7.5 | EU 55 - adjustable up to 3 sizes up or down
Select your preferred size and I will adjust the ring for you before sending.
- Solid 92.5 silver ring
- Genuine seaglass - rare colour
- Stone size approx - 30mm L X 16mm W X 8mm H
- Weight approx - 11.3g
- Adjustable band
- Handmade with recycled materials
- Feel good that a 5% donation from my profits will be made to an ocean protecting organisation from the sale of this ring
* Please note I took this picture of the ring on my hand to give an idea of the style and size but bear in mind I am quite small and have small hands!