Coastal Greys Seaglass Bracelet
A one of a kind handmade bracelet in elegant muted tones of seafoam white and blue grey beachglass.
Unique and beautifully handcrafted with genuine seaglass frosted and smoothed by the Atlantic waves and washed up on the shore to be hand collected and set into solid silver.
Authentic sea/beach glass takes 20 to 40 years, and sometimes as much as 100 to 200 years, to acquire its characteristic texture and shape.
Made with recycled silver and comes in a gift box made of recycled/recyclable materials with a seaglass description card.
Sturdy design with a strong adjustable clasp.
One of kind item for anyone who loves unique handmade jewellery or the ocean.
- Solid 92.5 silver
- Genuine seaglass
- Seaglass gem sizes approx. 15mm X 10mm
- Each bracelet made with 7 individual seaglass gems
- Bracelet length adjustable from 7" / 18cm - 8" / 20cm
- Weight approx 20.5g
- Opens/closes with solid toggle clasp
- Handmade with recycled materials
- Feel good that a 5% donation from my profits will be made to an ocean protecting organisation from the sale of this bracelet