Seaglass Seahorse Pendant
Beautiful, one of a kind seahorse shaped pendant, handmade in 925 silver and genuine Atlantic sea glass collected from the coasts of Fuerteventura, in the Canary Islands.
This pendant has a very solid design, highly polished to really catch the light and features a deep seafoam green stone. It has a large size bale to fit most chains, collars or necklace types but you can also add an animal free black pleather band with silver lock or a striking silver collar.
Authentic sea glass takes 20 to 40 years, and sometimes as much as 100 to 200 years, to acquire its characteristic texture and shape.
' A walk on the beach is worth a thousand words. '
- Handmade Solid 92.5 Sterling Silver pendant
- One of a kind design. The pictures are of the actual item you will receive.
- 100% Recycled/reclaimed materials
- Genuine beach collected Atlantic sea glass
- Pendant 24mm wide by 70mm long including bale
- Solid design 13.5g
- Large bale design to fit most chains and collars
- Handmade piece that supports artists and the local economy
- Feel good that a 5% donation from my profits will be made to an Ocean protecting organisation from the sale of this pendant