Emerald Lagoon Seaglass Bracelet
A unique and beautifully handcrafted bracelet made with genuine seaglass, frosted and smoothed by the Atlantic waves and washed up on the shore to be hand collected and set into this one of a kind piece.
A mixture of seaglass selected in complimentary hues of bright emeralds, tropical greens and watery lagoon blues set into solid silver.
Authentic sea/beach glass takes 20 to 40 years, and sometimes as much as 100 to 200 years, to acquire its characteristic texture and shape.
Made with recycled silver and comes in a gift box made of recycled/recyclable materials with a seaglass description card.
Sturdy design with a strong adjustable clasp.
One of kind item for anyone who loves unique handmade jewellery, green tones or the ocean.
- Solid 92.5 silver
- Genuine seaglass
- Seaglass gem sizes approx. 15mm X 10mm
- Each bracelet made with 7 individual seaglass gems
- Bracelet length adjustable from 7" / 18cm - 8" / 20cm
- Weight approx 20.5g
- Opens/closes with solid toggle clasp
- Handmade with recycled materials
- Feel good that a 5% donation from my profits will be made to an ocean protecting organisation from the sale of this bracelet