Amber Seaglass Pebble Pendant
Unique handmade pendant of naturally frosted rich amber coloured seaglass collected from the Atlantic north shore and handset in solid silver.
This unusual seaglass pebble appears dark brown, almost black at some angles and then shines with stripes of bright warm orange and red tones in the light.
Authentic sea glass takes 20 to 40 years, and sometimes as much as 100 to 200 years, to acquire its characteristic texture and rounded pebble shape.
The back of this solid silver pendant is left open to allow the light to pass through the seaglass.
It has a large size bale to fit most chains, collars or necklace types but you can also add a solid silver snake chain.
' A walk on the beach is worth a thousand words. '
- Unique design, one of kind
- Handmade Solid 92.5 Sterling Silver
- Recycled materials
- Genuine beach collected Atlantic sea glass
- Size of seaglass pebble approx 14mm wide X 25mm long
- Size of pendant 15mm wide X 40mm X 6mm - including bale
- Large bale (opening) design to fit most chains and collars
- Handmade piece that supports artists and the local economy
- Feel good that a 5% donation from my profits will be made to an Ocean protecting organisation from the sale of this pendant